Çarşamba, Kasım 23

WHEN I GET DEPRESSED

When i get depressed (which is a lot often these days) I do the following and tehy always work:
1. Read as much Quran as possible. Although I have always made a point to atleast read a few aayahs everyday but when i am depressed I try to read as much as possible. The point to taht is when you are reading the Quran and it's meaning, you somehow get your answers.
2. Pray Tahajud. I dont know why but everytime i am depressed I get insomniac and so I pray Tahajud as many Rakahs as possble. Evry time I pray Tahajud I feel as if nothing in the world can touch me.
3. Pray for peace of mind and then forget about my problem because I know the almighty will take good care of me.
4. Blog and go blog hopping. cheerful people make you happy. and if some one is sad then cheering them up cheers you up.
5. Read a good book. It is better to use your time in something worthwhile rather than fretting over nonsense.
6. Take interest in others. I know most of us do but take even more interest in others, be helpful. Better to take interest in others rather tahn yourself.
7. if you are feeling bad about yourself or totally 'suicidal' (suicidal meaning 'what am i heading towards'), try writing down all the things good about you.

 Qala RasulAllah: rabbi ij`alni ilayka awwahan:

"Oh Allah, make me one who often cries out to you."
The Prophet used to supplicate thus: "O my Lord! help me and do not cause me to face difficulty; grant me victory and do not grant anyone victory over me; devise for me and not against me; guide me and facilitate guidance for me; make me overcome whoever rebels against me; O my Lord! make me abundantly thankful to You (shakkaran laka), abundantly mindful of You (dhakkaran laka), abundantly devoted to You(rahhaban laka), perfectly obedient to You (mitwa`an ilayka), lowly and humble before You (mukhbitan laka), always crying out and turning back to You (awwahan muniban)!...."